Applications open for the Tasmanian 2022 Healthier, Safer and Productive Workplaces Grants Program
Online applications are closing soon for the 2022 Healthier, Safer and Productive Workplaces Grants Program (program). The program offers grants to fund innovative solutions that create safe and healthy Tasmanian workplaces.
Applicants may apply for a grant in one or both of the following categories:
- Innovation in the prevention of musculoskeletal injuries. The objective is to fund innovative solutions to prevent musculoskeletal disorders.
- Innovation in the management of return to work for injured workers. The objective is to fund innovative solutions that improve return to work outcomes for injured workers and their workplace.
Applications for any amount up to $50,000 will be considered.
Applications from research/industry partnerships may be considered for funding up to $100,000. This may include project timeframes greater than 12 months. These applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The program is open to applicants operating in Tasmania that are:
- not-for-profit organisations;
- industry bodies;
- private organisations;
- community organisations; or
- educational institutions with an Australian Business Number.
The program will be open for applications until 1 April 2022.
From the experts behind the Health & Safety Handbook, the Bulletin brings you the latest work health and safety news, legal updates, case law and practical advice straight to your inbox every week.