3 updated chapters in the Health & Safety Handbook
Your Health & Safety Handbook has had important updates to three chapters:
- Anti-Social Behaviour in the Workplace: This chapter examines what you can do to reduce the risk of your workers being exposed to anti-social behaviour. We have included brand-new tips and case law.
- Harassment: This chapter explains how to prevent and respond to harassment in your workplace. We have inserted new information about investigating allegations of harassment and reporting it to the regulator.
- Health Monitoring: This chapter outlines when you need to undertake health monitoring in your workplace and how to go about it. We have included new information about health monitoring for workers exposed to crystalline silica.
- keep up to date with health and safety news from around the country;
- explore recent cases and the lessons to takeaway; and
- find new Q&As from the Health & Safety Helpdesk.
From the experts behind the Health & Safety Handbook, the Bulletin brings you the latest work health and safety news, legal updates, case law and practical advice straight to your inbox every week.