1 min read

Must we pay WorkCover for contractors?

Q: We are considering engaging an independent consultant on a fixed-term contract. Do we have to pay WorkCover, or is it covered by their professional indemnity insurance? We are in Victoria.

Subscribe to the Health & Safety Bulletin

From the experts behind the Health & Safety Handbook, the Bulletin brings you the latest work health and safety news, legal updates, case law and practical advice straight to your inbox every week.

Sending confirmation email...
Great! Now check your inbox and click the link to confirm your subscription.
Please enter a valid email address!